The Pyramid of Human Success is like any other pyramid, the foundation of which is of course its strength and very existence. The Pyramid of Human Success is a visual aid showing, according to the current paradigm or general worldview, the predictability of human actions as human populations rise. Ecosystem is inherent, it is the foundation of all that we are and do. As populations rise, the conditions humans impose upon themselves and each other, in their hurried inability to take each pyramidal step at a more caring and wise pace, become increasingly more likely to be uninherent (unnatural or incompatible with Ecosystem Earth).
For this reason alone, there is more chance for uninherent action to be taken as pyramid levels rise; if our actions are too uninherent, the ecosystem suffers and the entire pyramid may collapse… as we all already know based upon our observations of our own actions. The good news is that we can learn and choose to act in a wise and caring manner.
- Ecosystem results in bioregions and their populations.
- Culture results in compromise, cooperation, and creative differentiation of ideals.
- Family results in (more evolved) national, organizational, and close knit individual expressive differentiations of ideals and education.
- Governance results in fair and safe interpersonal, interfamilial, interorganizational, and international interactive provision.
- Economy results in equitous and optimal personal potential.
- Effectiveness and efficiency, means doing the correct things correctly.
- Solidarity, means keeping sight of even the farthest reaching effects of our actions.
- Resourcefulness, means making careful, fair, kind, and wise use of everything we have including our awareness, energy, and time.
Ecosystem Earth is our true foundation, and in order to achieve our true potential… our ideals, education, legislation, and money must become and remain PROecosystem. We are all witness to what happens when they are not…
We have known for a while now that for the sake of our true values we can no longer afford to ask the question of how long our foolish and uncaring attitudes will last.
Do you think Ecosysytem Earth is more than the sum of its parts?